Solfeggio frequencies, the musical scale that was used in ancient Gregorian chants, are believed to impart spiritual blessings when sung in harmony. These frequencies are associated with sound healing, a practice that uses vibrations (vocal or instrumental-like gongs, Tibetan singing bowls, and tuning forks) to relax the mind and body. Here are the top 5 books to help you explore this fascinating realm of ancient frequencies and the healing power of sound.
- “Healing Codes for the Biological Universe” by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse presents an urgent, monumental and inspired work that will be hailed for generations to come.The authors investigate 2000 years of religious and political persecution and the latest technologies being used to enslave, coerce, and kill billions of unsuspecting people. Special attention is given to the “mad cow disease” problem and its theoretic links to proteins that may be activated electromagnetically (even from space) causing brain damage and the symptoms of this disease in humans (called Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease).This work returns the most precious spiritual knowledge, power and “healing codes” to humanity. It offers new hope for the loving masses to survive the worldwide plagues, famines, water-shortages, and weather changes that are now at hand.
- “Healing Sounds: The Power of Harmonics” by Jonathan Goldman This book is a pioneer in the field, breaking down the concept of using sound as a healing method. Goldman’s expertise in sound healing methodologies and acoustic physics is evident throughout this groundbreaking work. He explores Solfeggio frequencies and their individual properties, explaining how each can stimulate healing and bring about specific changes within us.
- “A Beginner’s Guide to the Seven Sacred Solfeggio Frequencies: The Ancient Key of Life and Transformation” by Dr. Jane Ma’ati Smith C.Hyp. Msc.D. This book is an excellent starting point for those new to the field of sound healing and Solfeggio frequencies. The author lays out a comprehensive understanding of these unique tones and their historical context, detailing their transformative power. This book also provides practical guidance on how to use these healing frequencies effectively.
- “Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy” by Eileen Day McKusick A true marriage of science and spirituality, this book delves into the concept of the ‘biofield’ – the energy field that surrounds and permeates our bodies. McKusick explains how Solfeggio frequencies and tuning forks can be used to identify and correct imbalances in the biofield, leading to physical and emotional healing.
- “The Healing Power of Sound: Recovery from Life-Threatening Illness Using Sound, Voice, and Music” by Dr. Mitchell Gaynor Dr. Gaynor’s book presents a compelling case for the therapeutic power of sound. Drawing on his extensive experience as a physician, he illustrates the benefits of sound therapy in treating severe health conditions. The book includes practical exercises and a detailed discussion about the roles that voice, music, and Solfeggio frequencies play in promoting health and well-being.
- “The Seven Healing Frequencies: Music and Vibrational Healing” by LifeSounds This book takes a deeper look into the practical applications of Solfeggio frequencies and sound healing. Each chapter is dedicated to one of the seven Solfeggio frequencies, explaining its specific healing properties and providing practical exercises for the reader to follow. This guide is excellent for both beginners seeking a basic understanding and seasoned practitioners looking for a deeper comprehension.
Learning about Solfeggio frequencies and sound healing can seem intimidating, but these five books make it approachable and exciting. Whether you are an audiophile, a spiritual seeker, or someone interested in alternative healing modalities, the above texts offer comprehensive introductions and deeper insights into the healing power of sound. Enjoy the journey through the healing soundscape!