Have you ever laid in bed, expecting to fall asleep within the next 30 minutes? Then you find yourself restless, too hot, too cold, tossing and turning, overall just unable to fall asleep? Using Solfeggio Frequency Sound Healing may help ease those symptoms. The concept of Solfeggio frequencies has been around for centuries, and has been used in various forms of music and healing. In recent years, there has been an increased interest in the potential benefits of these frequencies, particularly in relation to sleep. This article will explore the science behind Solfeggio frequencies and their impact on sleep.
What are the Solfeggio Frequencies?
Solfeggio frequencies are a set of nine tones that are believed to have a healing effect on the body and mind. These tones are derived from the ancient Solfeggio scale, which was used in Gregorian chants and other forms of music. The tones are believed to have a powerful effect on the body, and can be used to promote relaxation and healing. Let’s briefly go over each frequency and their general benefits:
- 396 Hz – Allows listeners to let go of guilt, fear, and trauma.
- 417 Hz – Encourages positivity and ushers in fresh new changes.
- 528 Hz – Helps repair DNA and rewire neural pathways in the brain.
- 639 Hz – Can assist with emotional heart healing and repair.
- 751 Hz – Helps cleanse your body of toxins.
- 852 Hz – Can support mental clarity and rid yourself of illusions.
- 174 Hz – Helps relieve pain and ease stress.
- 285 Hz – May help heal wounds especially in the tissue and organs.
- 936 Hz – The frequency of connection, commonly used with meditation.
You see, sound healers and everyone else alike are able to benefit from these frequencies by simply listening to them either as a pure tone, or passively. The most commonly used Solfeggio frequencies are 396 Hz, 417 Hz, and 528 Hz. Each of these frequencies is associated with a particular emotion or state of being. For example, the frequency of 396 Hz is believed to be associated with liberation and freedom, while 417 Hz is associated with transformation and miracles.
Which Frequencies Help with Sleep?
Research has shown that Solfeggio frequencies can have a positive effect on sleep. Studies have found that listening to these frequencies can reduce stress and anxiety, particularly the lowest 174 Hz and 396 Hz which can help to improve sleep quality by reducing stress and anxiety, and help ease pain. Additionally, the frequencies can help to reduce the amount of time it takes to fall asleep, as well as the amount of time spent in deep sleep. There are many factors when it comes to how long it takes you to fall asleep. Meditation has been proven to help people fall asleep, and considering the deep connections meditation has to the 9 Solfeggio Frequencies, it’s no surprise that sounds healers use these vibrations to help people create better sleep habits.
In addition to improving sleep quality, Solfeggio frequencies may also have other benefits. Studies have found that these frequencies can help to reduce pain, improve mood, and reduce inflammation. Additionally, they may help to improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of certain diseases.
Overall, the science behind Solfeggio frequencies is still in its early stages. However, the evidence suggests that these frequencies can have a positive effect on sleep and overall health. If you are looking for a natural way to improve your sleep quality, Solfeggio frequencies may be worth exploring.
How should I incorporate Solfeggio Frequencies into my daily routine?
We need to remember that everyone is different and you should try each Solfeggio Frequency and see how it effects you. However, there is no question about it, Solfeggio Frequencies help aid you meditation at the very least, and that is a sure fire way to decrease the time it takes to fall asleep and stay asleep longer.
Listening to Solfeggio Frequencies in today’s age has never been easier. There are a few ways you can start receiving benefits:
- Active Tone Listening – Listening to the specific frequencies through a pure tone either generated from a synthesizer, tuning fork, or musical instrument is a great way to help aid your meditation.
- Casual Listening – Passively heal yourself when you retune music to include the Solfeggio Frequencies via the HZP app. This software automatically re-tunes the music you are already listening to the current 9 Solfeggio Frequencies plus 432 Hz, and obviously the standard 440 Hz! This is a great way to incorporate sound healing into your everyday life.