The Solfeggio Frequencies are a set of tones derived from a form of musical notation. They’ve been popularized in certain circles for their supposed spiritual and healing properties, although these claims are not backed by scientific evidence. Each tone is said to have specific benefits. Here are the traditional six Solfeggio frequencies:
- 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear: This frequency is said to cleanse feelings of guilt, fear, and negativity, enabling achievement of goals.
- 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change: This is considered to cleanse traumatic experiences and clear destructive influences of past events, facilitating positive change.
- 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair): This frequency is claimed to process and bring about transformation and miracles, and even repair DNA. It is also said to encourage the heart to create positive, loving energy.
- 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships: This frequency is used for dealing with relationships problems — those in family, between partners, or social problems. It is said to enhance communication, understanding, tolerance, and love.
- 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition: This frequency is said to clean the cells and remove toxins from a person’s body, encouraging a healthier, simpler life. It’s also supposed to awaken intuition.
- 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order: This frequency is thought to enable the individual to connect with the higher divine consciousness and spiritual order, opening up communication with the spiritual world.
In addition to these six, three additional frequencies have been popularized, making a total of nine Solfeggio frequencies:
- 174 Hz – Pain Reducer: This is the lowest of the tones and is said to be a natural anesthetic, reducing pain physically and energetically.
- 285 Hz – Restructuring Damaged Organs: This frequency is believed to involve renewal and encourages the healing of energy, organ health, and overall wellness.
- 963 Hz – Awakening Perfect State: This is the highest of the Solfeggio tones and is said to connect us with the perfection of the universe, leading to a state of enlightenment and inner peace.